Saturday, April 01, 2006

Our anniversary

I wish I had a picture but sadly I don't. Today celebrates 17 years of marriage. One of the ways we celebrated was by going out to the house site and seeing what had happened today. The plumber had been there and done some work on the layout of the plumbing.

This is so exciting! We have waited 15 years to do this and now we are on our way. We are down 2-3 times a day and now that the sun will be up longer I am sure that we will be there more often and longer.

We are fixing to put our current house on the market. We are praying it sells quickly. We are currently working on cleaning it out and packing things up. I had told the boys and Jeff that when they broke ground we would start packing. Well, here we go!!!!!

I am sure that Jeff will post more pictures later.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Finally found the blog! Welcome to the world of blogging!!! : ) Happy Anniversary! (did you get my text?) Hug the boys. We'll probably come see your new house in a couple of days!