Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Cannot Vote For This Man


The latest version of the TransTexas Corridor has the 1200ft wide project coming within 1/2 mile of my house. I don't recall the voters (aka- you an me) of the great state of Texas ever saying they wanted this. Did you vote to approve the largest land grab in state history (one-half a million acres)?
Then who came up with this plan? That would be Governor Rick Perry. Apparently he has no problem taking family farms away from his fellow Texans. That is why I cannot and will not vote for this man.

3 comments:

onemotherslove said...

You go, Bubba!

Anonymous said...

Strayhorn for Governor!!

onemotherslove said...

Speaking of roosters... the photo on this post kinda reminds me of one! We've heard them several times at the PO, but it really tickled David that day! The clerk said they'd been crowing all day long & he appeared to be tired of hearing it.