Saturday, November 04, 2006

Maypearl at Grandview

We went to Grandview Friday night for the game between the Maypearl Panthers and the Grandview Striped Donkeys (see, I was nice).
The game was not pretty. But I went for the band. I sat in the cold to support my son. Lynne went grocery shopping at the nice warm store.
Notice that Will is in a t-shirt, Haden is in a parka, and there is another kid wrapped in a blanket. Will handles the cold well.
The Maypearl Band played well. They weren't facing us so we couldn't hear them that well. When Grandviews band took the field I thought, "They're HUGE!". Then they announced that it was band night and that was 6th through High School on the field.
Maypearl lost 56-0.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Ouch! I'm sure someone in Alan's family will tell me about it... : \