Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What's Growing In My Front Yard

These are pictures of things I found growing in my front yard. I don't know what the blue flowers are but there are clumps of them all over the yard.
I believe this purple one is Vetch.
And this is a Wine Cup.
Another that I don't know the name of. They are very small though. There were some smaller pink and red ones that I couldn't get a picture of.

And of course these are the Blue Bonnets. The hillside is covered with them and the photos don't do them justice.

And finally, here is a Wiener dog in her natural habitat; a field of flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little white flowers that are also pink and red are crocus. They're related to garlic. I'd look in a book to see what the blue ones are but it's in a box.

onemotherslove said...

Beautiful! How's the garage coming along? : )