Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Prom 2007

This is Connie and Andy outside Connie's house. They were already tired of taking pictures at this time and so this was an endurance for them as they made their way to the car.
In the group of 10 that Andy and Connie went with, these are the girls. Don't they look gorgeous?
The guys were looking down at me because I was on the floor. Then they decided to lean back just as I took the picture.
This is the big group picture. Starting at the left: Andy, Connie, Garrett, Karla, Blake, Courtney, Dan, Jodie, Robbie, and Erin.

This was a picture that had to be taken. Jodie and Andy are so much like a brother and sister and we had to get a picture of the two of them. They have been best buds since the 1st grade so we couldn't resist.

Prom was not what they expected but I think that dinner at Saltgrass Steak House was a high point. They have all said that they hope next year's is better. I think the guys would have preferred to stay home and watch movies. They all looked handsome and beautiful dressed up.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Aww... snif, snif, snif... I remember when he was born!!!