Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dancing Bird

OK, I shot video of this bird dancing in our yard but I can't get it posted yet. The new video downloader on Blogger just stops on me. DropShots now requires a download to download videos. The 7 meg file crashed on me halfway through. Oh the joys of dial up. I may have to take Lynne's laptop to WhataBurger. You will see the bird eventually. Wait, I think it worked.

What is this bird doing? (I hope you can see it.) I think I may have figured it out. I think he's scaring up his supper. When he spreads his winds I think it scares the bugs and they try to get away, at which point he attacks. What do you think?


3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Your guess is as good as anything I can think up. Don't feel alone - the new blogger video upload button didn't work for me either.

Unknown said...

One strange bird!!!
LOVEmomma

onemotherslove said...

Wow, that's the first blogger video I've seen working so far. Congrats! That's a mockingbird, right? They used to do that in our yard in San Angelo all the time. I always assumed it had something to do with catching bugs.