Saturday, September 22, 2007

Maypearl Country Fair During Antique Alley


Well, Saturday was the middle of the Antique Alley weekend and the biggest day for the Maypearl country fair. There was a carnival set up behind the bank for anyone interested. I don't think they were open yet this morning.




There was a car show in the bank parking lot. Not a big affair, but fun to go see. The little red MG above belongs to Coach Ellis. That's him in the red shirt and cap. Some of the other cars there are below. Click on them to get a bigger picture to see them better.




























Jesse and I went to Waxahachie after that to eat lunch. On the way home we stopped to take a picture of one of the local cotton fields.
When we got back to Maypearl I gave Jesse the camera and told him to take a few pictures as we drove through town. Below you can see some of the booths that lined both sides of the street downtown. You can also see that I need to clean my windshield.

Of course Jesse took picture of the food vendors. This was a BBQ stand set up on one side of the street.
We almost stopped to get Aunt Sissy another new couch. Think she'd like it? We then drove home to watch a movie and relax.

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

I wish I had known about the carnival to take David!

Grandpa said...

Was there any activity in Auburn this time?