Saturday, December 01, 2007

Deck the Halls

We didn't have any boughs of holly but we did have some lights we bought last year at the after Christmas sale at Walmart! Of course they didn't quite reach all the way across the porch so we had to buy one more string (that doesn't quite match) to finish the job. Man, I really need to clean off my porch.
The tree was up too so the boys went about putting all the ornaments on. We listened to the Trans Siberian Orchestra on channel 13 to put us in the mood.
Mom was in her jammies and the boys did all the heavy lifting. A little later the Bumble came by to put the angel on top.

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

I like the lights!

onemotherslove said...

I'm so proud you have lights on your house!!! They better be on when we come by before Cubbies next week!

onemotherslove said...

Hey, where's my couch??

onemotherslove said...

I blogged Will today.

Anonymous said...

What? No donning of gay apparel?