Saturday, March 01, 2008

Time

This is Lynne. Jeff said that when I blog a post that I need to tell people that I am the one writing. Anyway, I was getting dressed this morning and realized that Andy graduates in 13 weeks. It seems like yesterday that he was born, crawling, running, and starting his first day of school. Now he is a senior in high school, a leader at school and church, and a great son and big brother. As a mom, this time in life is hard. They say it gets easier with each child but I know in my heart that letting each and every one of my babies leave is going to be hard. I know that we prepare them all their lives to be independent and great but why can't they be great and just stay home? I think about the Amish who just build extensions on their houses when their children marry. That works for me!!!

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

You've done a good job with him. He'll make you proud in college, too. And, hey, he'll listen to you more after he moves out, right? : )

You might need to remind me of the same thing in 14 years.