Sunday, April 13, 2008

Auburn Cemetery Work Day

We had a very busy weekend. You can see our Friday in the 2 posts below. My Saturday morning started with the mens breakfast at the new Church. After that I went to the RA racer event in the old Church parking lot. You can see both of those events at the FBC Maypearl picture blog.
The next stop for me on Saturday was the Auburn Cemetery work day.My nephew David was there. I don't know what he's doing here, but it looks like he is singing into a water bottle.
Swellen and Lizzy were there too.

Don't believe half of what either of these men tell you.
GranPa is President of the association, so he led the meeting.
There was a pretty good crowd of people there that day. There were also about 5 dogs that came to visit. There were several flowers blooming that day but most of the irises had already finished.



The drive to the cemetery is pretty this time of year. If you're in the area next year, stop by and visit.

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Beautiful butterfly photo! I think David was yawning!

Grandpa said...

Where was the butterfly picture taken?