Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tulsa, Day Two

Ok, Ok!  The concert was mainly for me.  But Lynne does like the band too, and really enjoyed the concert.  We got back to the hotel late and went to bed.  The next morning we did what any married couple in a hotel without kids would do.  Sleep late.  We finally got up, ate breakfast , and decided to go to the zoo.
Tulsa has a very nice zoo.  They have lions, tigers, and bears.  Oh My!  It was a nice day and alot of people took advantage of the weather to come see the animals.

You know you're in Oklahoma when you see signs like this everywhere.
The Grizzly was enjoying the sunshine.  I just realized I put 2 bear pictures up, but they are the best pictures I have of the zoo.
We finally got hot at the zoo and decided to leave.  Across the street was the Air & Space Museum, which was air conditioned, so we went there.  We took in the Planetarium show while we were there.  That's the first time I had been to a Planetarium in many moons.
We ate a nice quiet supper, walked the mall, and enjoyed the evening with no kids bugging us. 

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Mr. Polar Bear looks like he's smoking something!