Friday, October 05, 2007

Try This GranPa

Ok, I was playing with my camera tonight and took these pictures. You may have to click on them to get a bigger picture to see better. I did shrink them by half for a faster dial-up upload. My camera may not be able to leave the shutter open longer so I don't know if I can get the stars brighter or not.
I believe the first three pictures were taken with the same settings, but I can't remember for sure. Those smudges in the pictures is the Milky Way.
These last two pictures are the same area of the sky with two different settings. The first one is kinda grainy but you can see more stars.
The second is clearer but the dimmer stars don't show up as well. Which do you think is better. If you have any suggestions for better pictures let me know.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Of the last 2, the first one is best. My favorite is the the first one posted where you can see the horizon line, though. Cool pictures!